On 27 - 30th October 2015 Poznań will host the first edition of new trade fair POL-ECO-SYSTEM (International Trade Fair of Technologies and Products for Sustainable Development and Municipal Services), which replaces the following trade fair events: Poleko, Komtechnika, Gmina and Dworzec.
In view of the rapid changes occurring in these sectors of economy that are closely connected with technologies and solutions supporting the management of environmental protection as well as in order to maintain the high quality of trade fair offer, which constitutes an inspiration for introducing innovative solutions within the area of ecology, the Management Board of Poznań International Trade Fair has decided to rebrand the following trade fairs: Poleko, Komtechnika, Gmina and Dworzec, which until now have been held as concurrent events.
Starting from 2015, these trade fair events will be held under one project named POL-ECO-SYSTEM - International Trade Fair of Technologies and Products for Sustainable Development and Municipal Services.
The nearest edition of the event will take place on 27 - 30th October 2015 in Poznań.
POL-ECO-SYSTEM 2015 - special exhibitions:
- AQUA - TECH - Water management, waste water treatment and anti-flood protection
- GREENPOWER - Renewable Energy Exhibition
- ECO-PROTECT - Environmental Protection Technologies
- RECYKLING - Waste and Recycling Management Exhibition
- KOMTECHNIKA - Municipal Technologies Exhibition
- CITY TRANS PROJECT - Sustainable Transport
- SMART REGION - Exhibition of Products and Services for Local Governments
At the same time we inform that International Renewable Energy Fair GREENPOWER will take place on 26 - 28th May in Poznań, irrespective of the GREENPOWER Exhibition at POL-ECO-SYSTEM trade fair.
We will share more details about the new trade fair POL-ECO-SYSTEM soon. Please follow the news!